Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Recip-ease

I love to pull recipes out of magazines.  Sometimes I actually even try them!  I have tons of magazine pages stuck in a file or folded in the back of my recipe book.
  Then one day I realized that the recipes are on the magazine's websites!  So now, I just cut and paste the recipe into a word document and store it in a recipe folder on my computer.  Less paper, less clutter, less space.  It works for me!  Want more tips?  Head on over to Rocks In My Dryer for more Works For Me Wednesday ideas!

2 comments:

Amy said...

You wrote this post at 5:45am?!?! To be up that early and on the computer, do you know how much I would get done?

Anyway, you have such great ideas for WFMW. I also like to take my cut out recipes and I have binder with page protector sleeves I stick them in.

Mom2fur said...

I never thought of this--brilliant! I'm all for anything that reduces the paper clutter in my house, LOL!

I mom, therefore I blog.