Monday, December 14, 2020

Christmas Ornaments

Lots of new ornaments added to the tree this year!
A black dog (because, of course)
spring lacrosse 
and flag football to the photo tree
a Navy ornament from the tournament at the Naval Academy
Harry Potter from our trip to Universal this summer
Santa from our trip to the beach
OU and LSU gloryhouse ornaments (thanks, Sarah!)
a gift from our neighbors, the Skeetes
a gift from my friend, Dawn
a gift from my friend, Elle (peep the grad hat!)
an ornament I made of our house from when it snowed February
a family ornament
perfect for 2020!
because there may be a small addiction at our house...
from our Christmas spent at Kiawah Island
All three kids got the same 2020 ornament, because for REALZ.
CAROLYNt: hosting our exchange student, Celia
COLEMAN: handyman 
CHRISTIAN: our OU graduate!

No comments:

I mom, therefore I blog.