Wednesday, December 09, 2020

Flag Football Senior Night

Senior Night was originally scheduled back in November, but several of our seniors were under quarantine, so it was rescheduled for the first round of playoffs.
Ready to walk out onto the field
Team Captain again this year
She is very intense!
Our team is VERY good! They didn't let up a single point until the last game of the regular season and outscored their opponents 256-6. However, the week playoffs began, three of their top offensive threats got hurt, including their starting quarterback.
Unfortunately, the game didn't go the way we hoped and they lost the game 6-0.
Defense played great, though! We just couldn't put any points on the board.
They were so heartbroken!
It has been a tough fall for her, but I am so proud of her!!!
Senior night festivities were a small consolation. Strong, pretty girls!
Love these two coaches! (And I know they love her as well!)
I love my #12!
Senior Poster
Bag of goodies
 

No comments:

I mom, therefore I blog.