Friday, October 26, 2007

2003


This is one of my favorite sets of Halloween costumes!
Carolyn was a pizza, Coleman was a pizza chef and Christian was a pizza delivery boy (complete with Papa John's hat and a pizza box hanging off the back of his car!) And I was a cool mom in a Halloween shirt that I can no longer fit in...

We were living outside of St. Louis at the time and there was a great little town next to us that had an old fashioned trick-or-treat at the shops on Main Street every year. Think tree-lined cobblestone streets, colorful leaves falling, shops that you could browse in all day (if you were there with no kids, which of course, we were not.) Very Norman Rockwell. Anyway, we went after school every year before we did the "real" trick-or-treating in our neighborhood. One of the news stations was covering the event that year and interviewed the boys and took footage of the kids and they were on the news that night. Not that I saw it, because with a six month old baby I was ASLEEP before 10 o'clock every night! Just so you know...but we try not to let the fame go to our heads.

No comments:

I mom, therefore I blog.