Monday, October 22, 2007

The Pumpkin Patch

We went to the pumpkin patch yesterday. It was kind of disappointing, especially since we drove an hour to get there. I don't know if it was because it was almost 90 degrees here yesterday, or that it was so expensive (seriously, who pays $11 apiece to walk through a field of corn, maze or no!) or that I knew that the pumpkins were trucked in from somewhere north and cold that is having a FALL! But the kids had a good time. They each chose a pumpkin
and we went on a hayride
and ate caramel corn. And scientifically measured everyone's height.
And played in a hay pile.
(She makes a mama proud...)

1 comment:

Amy said...

Just wanted to let you know that I would have left a comment earlier but apparently I am blog impaired and I just figured out where I was supposed to leave a comment!!!

I mom, therefore I blog.