Thursday, December 13, 2007

word search

I installed a new counter on my blog that shows the keyword search that directed readers to my blog. How fun is that?  (Because I don't spend enough time sitting at my computer wasting time, I mean working!)  Here are some of the keyword searches from the past week.  Can you imagine how disappointed some of these people were to end up HERE?

lsu christmas cards
embroidery
mayhem in bethlehem
lady bug poodwaddle
lsu 2007 ornaments
memphis 5k december 2007
sweet potato casserole
lsu sec championship ornament
jesse braun
joanne heim
memphis marathon 2007 photos
jesse tree ornament pattern

Of course ladybug poodwaddle is my favorite.  I don't even want to know...

This counter also maps visitors by their IP address.  Who knew this little ol' blog was international?  In the last week, I've had visitors from Canada, India, Indonesia, Greece, Spain and Slovenia.  

Um, do you think some of those people are lost?

No comments:

I mom, therefore I blog.