Sunday, January 20, 2008

Women's Retreat

I'm back!  I went to my first ever Women's Retreat this weekend.  One hundred and twenty-six of us went to Tocoa up in the North Georgia mountains.  It was wonderful!  Great music, great fellowship and great friends!  The conference center was awesome.  It was on a beautiful lake and the views were incredible.  Unfortunately, it was cold and rained most of the time we were there (while it was snowing AGAIN at home!) so we didn't really get to experience all of that nature up close.  However, we did have a bonfire on Saturday night that was a blast. I had SO MUCH fun I only took ONE picture the entire weekend...

The family seemed to manage just fine while I was gone, although I don't know who was happier to see me, Jim or the kids!  (Yes I do.  Jim was, hands down!)

No comments:

I mom, therefore I blog.