Sunday, January 06, 2008

Tallulah Gorge Take 2


My mom and dad, sister Amy and niece Abigail came to town for my birthday this weekend.  The weather was so nice today, we all felt the need to be outside. And after consuming Biba's garlic knots in double digit numbers, a little exercise was in order!  We decided to drive up to Tallulah Gorge again.  It was a wonderful day!  We walked down the 300+ stairs to the suspension bridge and then decided to go to the observation point down at the canyon floor.  There was some discussion about the additional 250 steps farther and someone (my sister, I think!) made the observation "400 steps or 600 steps...really what is the difference?"  Oh, friends.  The trip back up was murderous!  (But the view was so worth it!)

Meme and Grandy and the grandkids

Brauns at the falls

Carolyn and Abigail

pretty in pink

We really had to use our "big" muscles to get back to the top!

No comments:

I mom, therefore I blog.