Wednesday, March 05, 2008

What's for Lunch?


Today is a backward edition of Works for Me Wednesday, where I get to request a tip instead of posting one!

Here is my question...

What can I put in here?

My daughter takes her lunch to preschool every day and I am in a rut! What can I pack that is relatively healthy and is NOT a sandwich? There is a no peanut butter policy at her school. I would love to send something warm, (like mac 'n' cheese) but I haven't figured out a way to KEEP it warm. Any ideas?

Head on over to Rocks In My Dryer for more Backwards WFMW!

2 comments:

Britni said...

I did a post about what I take for lunch and had lots of great comments and ideas from that! One of the best ideas was this It basically lists out what this lady packs for lunch each day. Crazy but it has some great ideas.

Anonymous said...

Pizza Kabobs: Thread turkey pepperoni and mozerella balls or cubes on toothpicks. Provide pizza sauce (or marinara) for dipping. You might also check into other nut butters. Super Target sells Sunflower Butter for not too much more than peanut butter.

Sheila

I mom, therefore I blog.