Wednesday, April 02, 2008

An oldie, but a goodie

Apparently, this is a busy week for everyone! Shannon has decided to have a Greatest Hits Edition Works for Me Wednesday. Here is my oldie, but goodie:

I keep different tote bags packed for our regular outings. We have one for the library, my Bible study, book club, etc. The library bag has the receipt for what books were checked out and when they are due. As the kids finish their books, they put them back in the bag and all I have to do is check that we have them all and go. Since I have different bags for each thing, I don't have to switch out and possibly forget something. The bags are hanging on hooks in the coat closet so I can just grab and go! What is your favorite organizing tool to help get out the door faster?

Now head over to Rocks in My Dryer for tips from everyone else!

3 comments:

ttelroc said...

That is a great idea! I just have piles :) Piles fall over, ya know lol

Have A Great Day!
Kristin

Leslie said...

Thanks for sharing! I love this. I've sort of started doing this for church and plan to add more bags for other things too.

Kim Thomas said...

Great Tip!

I mom, therefore I blog.