Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Pizza-It's What's For Dinner!

One of my kids' favorite dinners.  Yes, you have to think about dinner ahead of time, but I always have all of the ingredients!
Homemade Pizza Hut Pizza Crust
(for the bread maker)

1 1/3 cups water
2 tsp sugar
1 1/4 Tbsp olive oil
3 cups flour
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp onion powder
1 1/2 tsp bread machine yeast
(cornmeal for dusting)

1. Add ingredients to bread machine per manufacturer's instructions.  Set to dough mode.
2. Lightly grease cookie sheet/pizza pan and sprinkle with corn meal.
3. When dough cycle is complete, roll out and place in pan.  Let rest in pan 10-15 minutes.
4. Add toppings and bake at 350 degrees until done (approx. 20 minutes depending on toppings.)

I half the dough and make two pizzas with it...it was VERY thick if you only make one.

1 comment:

Jinjer said...

I love pizza. Yum, this is making me hungry!

I mom, therefore I blog.