Monday, October 27, 2008

He's a Real Jim

Got this from Small Town Louisiana Girl and decided to join in...

All About My Husband

1. He’s sitting in front of the TV: what is on the screen? sports. Specifically the Tigers, the cowboys or the yankees.

2. You’re out to eat. What kind of dressing does he get on his salad? Italian

3. What is one food he doesn’t like?  emphatically, PEAS... "little paste pellets"

4. You go out to the bar. What does he order? Miller Light or Heineken

5. Where did he go to high school? Airline High School, Bossier City, Louisiana

6. What size shoe does he wear? 8 1/2

7. If he was to collect anything, what would it be? money

8. What is his favorite type of sandwich? meatball wedge

9. What would the Husband eat every day if he could? Italian

10. What is his favorite cereal? doesn't have one

11. What would he never wear? Flip Flops

12. What is his favorite sports team? LSU Fighting Tigers

13. Who will he vote for? John McCain

14. Who is his best friend? ME!

15. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn’t do? (I had to ask him on this one... and he couldn't come up with anything. Hmm....)

16. How many states has he lived in? 7

17. What is his heritage? Italian (with some German thrown in for stubbornness)

18. You bake him a cake for his birthday; what kind? ice cream

19. Did he play sports in high school? yes, football

20. What could he spend hours doing? watch football

5 comments:

Wendy said...

I like the pun in your title... (What does that say about my sense of humor?)

I take it y'all like some football (LSU, of course). lol

Kim Thomas said...

He's a real Jim....ha ha

Jane said...

I love that you know him this well. Did he read the test to confirm?

Andrea said...

I gave him the test to see if our answers matched. The only one he disagreed with was "Italian dressing." He said he always orders 1000 Island...

"You NEVER order 1000 Island!"

"Well, I always want to, but I get Italian because it's not as bad for you."

So I kept MY answer!

Queen B said...

haha. Love this, and am stealing it :)

I mom, therefore I blog.