Thursday, October 30, 2008

Trunk-or-Treating

Every year on the Wednesday before Halloween, our church has trunk-or-treating.  People decorate their trunks and hand out candy as the kids trick-or-treat to the cars.  
This is the first year that we've gone and the kids had a blast!  
Kelly and Jordan, two of our neighbors went with us.  
The kids got to "test drive" their costumes and get a head start on the candy haul!  (Shh! Don't tell... we will be adding that to our give-out candy for Halloween!)

Afterwards, we had BBQ that the men's group made-delicious AND I didn't have to cook!

Seriously.  Could these three be any MORE adorable?
These two are pretty cute, too.
Future stock traders... the wheeling and dealing left my head spinning!

1 comment:

Kim Thomas said...

I will go trunk treating if you are going to be handing out Butterscotch cookies!

I mom, therefore I blog.