Thursday, November 06, 2008

B Won!

Tonight was the annual Fall BINGO at school.  It has become a tradition for us to go with  Ms. Kim and Kelly. 

It's impossible for everyone to look at the camera. They are too busy freebasing on candy and grape soda.
Fake smiles, anyone?
Christian got the first Bingo!
Carolyn actually played her own card tonight, with very little assistance.  Which gave me more time to talk!
This was our fifth BINGO night and Coleman had never won before (everyone else has.) Tonight he got a BINGO.  You would've thought he won the lottery.  He was ecstatic!
We had three BINGOS... maybe I SHOULD play the lotto tonight!

2 comments:

Queen B said...

I so wish I could play bingo with y'all!

Paula said...

B-I-N-G-O
B-I-N-G-O
B-I-N-G-O
And Bingo was his name-o!

I don't know why I typed that. I'm a dork.

I mom, therefore I blog.