Monday, November 10, 2008

Day 10

We had a "cold" front come through last night (the "" are for Christian, who thinks that anything higher than a negative number is chilly, not cold!) The temp this morning at the bus stop was only 32 degrees.  Granted, it warmed up to about 52 today, but it was cold this morning!  So today I am thankful for the seat warmers in my van.  I heart them!  As the one cold-natured person in a family of eskimos, it is nice to be warm even when everyone else insists that we don't need the heat!

4 comments:

Wendy said...

The " " are funny... One time last year we were waiting for the bus in 17 degree weather. The very next day we waited in 35 degrees. It felt quite warm in comparison.

Queen B said...

yeah, it was all cold and rainy here yesterday, too. The husband surprised me with chili and cornbread for dinner. mmmmmmmm...

Paula said...

It's not been any better here! I miss last week's weather! It was upper 60s all week!

Jane said...

I use my seat warmers when it is anything below 70 degrees

I mom, therefore I blog.