Monday, December 01, 2008

If I Could Save Time In A Bottle

Sometimes in the midst of it all I wonder... is this a memory that the kids will keep?  Will they remember the cold night we sat around the fireplace and sewed Christmas ornaments?  Or will they only remember all of the times I yelled about stupid things?

I hope they remember this.
She started her first embroidery project tonight.  A hot pink star.  It's better than mine is.  Seriously, the back looks as good as the front.
Extreme concentration.  And notice the dog.  He is not ACTUALLY touching anyone right now.  He would be horrified if he were awake and realized it!

5 comments:

Queen B said...

haha about dog. her outfit is so cute! My sis-n-law would so want it. she will definitely remember the fun/silly times more than the yelling.

Kim Thomas said...

I think she will remember for sure....good times with her great mom.

Sydney Thomas said...

mnnnnKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK ygNTYjnNYYYYYYYY bv jnjj,iuybu,jk l l q'Q1;YYYYYYYYYYYYYm,

Kim Thomas said...

That was Sydney's first REAL post ever....on your blog, not mine! That's friendship, darling :)

Jane said...

OMG My mom always inspected the back. Good job kiddo!

I mom, therefore I blog.