Tuesday, May 12, 2009

"Hey, Sugar!" Cookies

Friday was Carolyn's class play "And So It Was".  It was a fractured fairy tale and she was typecast cast as a princess.  I forgot my camera (grr.) but I remembered the  crown-shaped glazed sugar cookies for the cast.  (Although the ones I took to school were yellow, not pink!)
This is one of my FAVORITE cookie recipes!  Cookie cutter cookies are a little more trouble, but really, doesn't everyone deserve a pink crown?

For a printable recipe, click here.

5 comments:

renee culotta said...

Thanks for the recipe! We just got back from Disney world and I have a mickey cookie cutter I am dying to use-- this is the perfect recipe to do so!

Paula said...

If it's Andrea's recipe, then it must be worth trying! Now I just need better cookie cutters and baking powder

Kim Thomas said...

I will be expecting a shipment when Sydney has the Disney Princess Birthday party. estimated in 3 years.

Jane said...

Carolyn is so lucky to have such a super mom!

Queen B said...

yum! love Princesses :)

I mom, therefore I blog.