Monday, June 08, 2009

Perfectus

Did you know "finished" in latin is perfectus? (Not finis like I thought!) Thank you, google translator!
The VBS decorating may not be perfect, but it is perfectus!
And I couldn't be happier with the way it turned out.
A week and a half of work, up at the church twice a day, every day, painting and cutting and decorating and I had the following conversation with my son:
Coleman: "You are doing crafts again this year, right?"

Me: "Nope, not this year."

Coleman: "You mean you're not helping with VBS at ALL?!?"

(Are you kidding, what do you think I've been doing all week!)
Although, I am directing traffic this morning! AND I get to wear an orange vest!

5 comments:

Queen B said...

ooh, we need a pic of the orange vest!

you're not helping AT ALL?! What will the other kids think? :)

all your hard work looks great!

Unknown said...

Highly fashionable ;)

Paula said...

pic of vest pweese!
**holds out sticky hand like a two year old**

Jenn Ann said...

Must see orange vest...did you get a whistle? Because whistles go with orange vests, like clipboards go with stop watches.

Unknown said...

Also you weren't entirely wrong about 'finis'... it's French for 'finished'.

I mom, therefore I blog.