Monday, June 29, 2009

The Ultimate Cheesecake

So smooth and so creamy:
Uncle Gary loves cheesecake so I made one for his birthday when he was here last week.  Cheesecake is supposed to be difficult to make; this recipe is fail-safe!  You do need a springform pan, but these can be picked up inexpensively.  The recipe I use is from The Food Network.  Last time, I made a blueberry topping that was very good. 

But this time:
Chocolate-caramel was a BIG hit at my house!!!! (Not for Uncle Gary, though, he likes his "straight up!")  The best part?  The chocolate and caramel are bottled ice cream topping!  You just can't get any easier than that.

For a printable recipe, click here.

5 comments:

Jenn Ann said...

I love cheesecake! I'll have to give this a shot!

Paula said...

I have never been a big cheesecake fan. But my mom used to make a no-bake cheesecake that I liked alot.

Diane said...

That looks delicious!

Queen B said...

Chris loooooves making cheesecake
I looooove chocolate on top :)

Kim Thomas said...

Believe it or not I don't do cheesecake but if I did I would eat this.

I mom, therefore I blog.