Saturday, August 22, 2009

Babies, Babies, BABIES!

Having not been to a baby shower in YEARS, it is bizarre that I have so many friends who are pregnant this summer. I have been invited to THREE baby showers in the last 6 weeks! Baby things are such fun that I had to make each of them something to go with their gifts.

For Amy:

For Svenja:
(Unfortunately, the only quilt I've made so far that I just didn't care for. But I hope she liked it!)

(to match her nursery bedding.)

And that doesn't even count the CHAMP!

6 comments:

Carpoolqueen said...

These make me want to have a baby and move next door to you!

Queen B said...

the Snoopy pics were a HUGE hit. You may be commissioned in the future :) missed you!

Ruthie Girl said...

You were the invisible hit of the party.

Diane said...

Love the Snoopy pictures!

Jane: a female given name of English origin said...

The Snoopy pics were awesome!!!!!

Babies every where!

Kim Thomas said...

Everything looks beautiful!!!!!!!!! You are so flipping amazing!

I mom, therefore I blog.