Sunday, August 09, 2009

The Cabin In the Woods

Our weekend included lots of this:
and this:
 a WHOLE LOT of this:
more of this:
and a little of this, although the wood was too wet to be very successful.
It also included a whole lot of cleaning and laundry-the cabin was very DUSTY. We also took the kids to the Log Cabin Chinese Buffet. (Does anyone else think that is funny?)  It was a big hit with the under 12 crowd.  

The weekend was fantastic. We had so much fun we're going again next weekend!

7 comments:

Sydney Thomas said...

Can I come?

Andrea said...

Sydney, we have a special room just for you!

Anonymous said...

Wish we could have been there with you. Mom

Queen B said...

Chinese Buffet?

I want to come when Sydney does...

Jenn Ann said...

Sydney and the Queen can't come without me!

Kim A said...

why did you teach Coleman how to start forest fires?

Paula said...

looks soooo very relaxing! Awesome!

I mom, therefore I blog.