Monday, September 14, 2009

Homemade Samoas

Why, oh WHY did I ever visit this site? I've made the thin mints and the tag-alongs and today I made the samoas. VERY GOOD. But no lie, a lot of trouble. If I were to make them again, I would forget about the hole in the middle and just make a round cookie. I used a small donut cutter and it seemed to make the cookies much more fragile. Or maybe I'll try the bar version.
Three little somebodies will be very happy when they get home from school today!

7 comments:

Kim A said...

make that four little somebodies!!! You can send my favorite Girl Scout Cookie over with Kelly!

Jenn Ann said...

I really want to make the bar version, but am afraid to...if they are as good as they look, I'll be in BIG trouble!!!

Paula said...

OK, I'm definitely going to give them a try!

Queen B said...

mmmmmmmmm.... tagalongs.........

Diane said...

Yum! These are my favorite.

Jane said...

I have printed the recipe and intend to do them bar style!

Kim Thomas said...

I'm passing but I will take the thin mints and tagalongs

I mom, therefore I blog.