Thursday, February 11, 2010

Secret Decoder Valentine Cookies

These may be the coolest cookies I have ever made! When I saw them here, I knew that I would have to make them for the kids' classes for Valentines Day.
After making the cookie, I made the secret messages. These were for my youth group girls.
Can't read it?
Try looking at it through the secret decoder cookie!
This is one of my FAVORITE verses and went with our lesson tonight. My ninth grade girls LOVED them. The ones for the kids classes say I ♥ U, U ROCK, etc.

This recipe made 5 dozen 4" cookies (plus five dozen of the middles that I iced.)

4 comments:

Carpool Queen said...

You totally win the Fun Mom Award for these-

Queen B said...

AMAZING!

Paula said...

Those are really cool!

Kim Thomas said...

I love Proverbs 3:5-6 (and the cookies rock too)

I mom, therefore I blog.