Saturday, April 30, 2011

Girls Playoffs-Round 1

 Carolyn's team went into the playoffs as the number 2 seed.
Check out the girl she is lined up against!
 I coached solo for the first time-neither of the other coaches could be there Saturday.  Needless to say, I was a little nervous!
 The girls all played GREAT.  Carolyn really hustled.
 She got a penalty shot.  These two girls (twins, I think) jumped in front of her before she could take the shot, but she passed the ball to a teammate and had an assist.
 Great defense!
 We won, 7-5.  Lots of hugs coming off the field!
 Carolyn was a little bummed that she didn't get her shot, but Coleman's buddy Worth talked to her about it and told her she made the right play.  Funny how advice from someone else is better than advice from your mom-even if she is your coach!
 I think the girls were as excited about the ice cream as they were about the win!
Round 2 is next Saturday...

No comments:

I mom, therefore I blog.