Saturday, February 18, 2012

Big Girl Lacrosse

We had a team outing to the girls varsity lacrosse game last night.  It was the first game of the season and there was a great turnout! (This was BY FAR the cutest cheering section!)
 As a special favor, the high school coach invited our team to the field after the game for a meet and greet.  He asked for a volunteer to read the sportsman's creed that the team recites before every game.  Carolyn did a great job!
 Then the high schoolers gave each of the little girls a friendship bracelet.  It was so sweet! 
 And of course we took photos!
I was so proud of my players!  They watched the whole game and asked great questions.  AND we had  a ton of fun!

1 comment:

Sara said...

My eye goes straight to #22 in the first pic :)

I mom, therefore I blog.