Saturday, September 29, 2012

Hollywood

Our days started early!  It may have only been 5:00 AM in California, but it still felt like Georgia 8:00! 
 After a great breakfast at Corfu, we hit the Metro to head to Hollywood.  
 In spite of a little TAP trouble, we made it to Hollywood and Highland where we promptly joined a parade!
and of course visited Grauman's Chinese Theatre.
 We decided to take a tour of the stars' homes.  I took photos, but have no idea anymore of which was whose! Kim in front of Ryan Seacrest's house? maybe?
 I do remember that this gate was at Elvis' home when he briefly lived there.
 And this was one was the Godfather's... Brando? Pacino?  I can't remember!
 We stopped at a lookout over Los Angeles.  A photo in front of the Hollywood sign was a must.
(Don't you love our hats?  It was hot and we were in an open topped van!)

3 comments:

Sara said...

I want to be photoshopped in!

Kim Thomas said...

I was in front of Jimmy Kimmel's house

Rach said...

fun!

I mom, therefore I blog.