Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Christmas Day

Christmas Day started VERY early this year.  Carolyn crawled into bed with me this morning at 4:20 and had the whole house up by 5:30!
Santa was very generous this year.  Coleman finally got the phone he has been asking for for over a year!
Christian woke up with a stomach bug and rode the couch for most of the morning. 
 Luckily, he perked up this afternoon and had a chance to try out his favorite gift:
Carolyn's early start caught up with her and she took a nice long Christmas nap!  
Her favorite gift was her nook.  I can tell already it will be getting lots of use!
And the new xbox is awesome-I don't think I will ever get tired of laughing at Just Dance videos:

1 comment:

Sara said...

4:20?! holy cow :) but looks like Santa's trip was worth an early start for the kiddos :)

I mom, therefore I blog.