Monday, May 13, 2013

End of a Great Season

I've made no secret of how much I've enjoyed our little team this season!
An awesome picture one of my sweet players drew for me:
We had our end of season party tonight... it was a swim party but I think all agreed the water was very chilly!  
I made "trophies" for my players... I think I enjoyed making them as much as they enjoyed receiving them!  ;)
 Hannah- Spark Plug Award because she added a spark of life to our team
Lauren- Little Miss Sunshine Award for her sunny attitude and big smile
Amelia-Energizer Bunny Award because she just keeps going, and going, and going...
Carolyn-Timex Award because she takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin'
Avery-Elastigirl Award because she was so flexible about playing wherever she was needed
Molly-Most Likely To Be A Coach Award because she always reminded me to do stretches
Gabby-Sponge Award because she soaks everything up and never forgets
Kendra-Stick To It Award for never giving up on mastering hard skills
Sarah-Best Game Face Award for her intense look on the field

Sorry to see our season end!

1 comment:

Sara said...

aw! You DO rock!

I mom, therefore I blog.