Sunday, June 09, 2013

Summer Jam Tournament

Our weekend was, not surprisingly, spent at a lacrosse tournament.  
 Coleman spent a few minutes in the penalty box. 
 There was a bit of a size differential in some of the games!
 Nice goal, 22!
 I forgot my camera at Christian's games-the only two photos I got of him. :(
 (There's always a size differential in his games, too!)
 Late nights and early mornings lead to naps in the car.
 It poured on Friday and Sunday-some people don't have enough sense to get out of the rain!
 Both boys' teams went into the semi-finals undefeated but lost their playoff games.  Still, two third place finishes are nothing to complain about!
Next weekend we are splitting up-Christian and I to his tournament in NC and Coleman and Jim (and Carolyn) to SC.

No comments:

I mom, therefore I blog.