Friday, July 24, 2015

Oklahoma City

We left Sequoyah early Wednesday morning and headed to Norman! We dropped Christian off at OU and then did some exploring.  We stopped at Crimson and Whipped Cream for a snack and played a rowdy game of jenga.
 
 We decided to go to Bricktown for dinner and ended up at Kevin Durant's restaurant.  We loved the light up menus and the food was slap yo' mama delicious!  (I highly recommend the Honey Fried Chicken!)
 Jim and I loved it, but we may have been there a little too long for Carolyn and Coleman, HA.
 (There was a whole room devoted to different types of barbed wire!)
 Lunch was Garage Burger, another new favorite.
 Once it finally cooled off (below 100 degrees!) we went and played disc golf.
 Luckily for Carolyn and me, we only had enough daylight to play five holes.
 Braum's ice cream for dinner and we decided to ride back up to OKC to see the Memorial lit up. We visited the Memorial several years ago and it is still as gripping now as it was then.
 Friday morning we went to the Oklahoma History Center.
I think we feel pretty knowledgeable about Oklahoma history now!

1 comment:

Sara said...

I can't believe you already dropped him off!

I mom, therefore I blog.