Sunday, November 04, 2018

Girls Trip to Baltimore

Carolyn's team played in a Showcase in Maryland so we took a girls' trip up for the weekend.
We ate dinner at the Aberdeen diner.
 We found a tiger head at the Walmart! And how about this adorable shirt that my friend Liz made me!
 Geaux Tigers! Beat the gumps!
 It was chilly, but a gorgeous day! And the team played great.
 We drove over to the bay to watch the sunset.
 (okay, we really were looking for ice cream, but the sunset was a nice bonus.)
 and the light was almost as pretty as my girl.
 We met some Georgia friends for breakfast on Sunday
 and then headed back to Baltimore and play tourist. We found Edgar Allen Poe's house...
 It is NOT in a good neighborhood, just sayin'.
 Then we walked around the Inner Harbor
 and found a cute little independent bookstore.
 But our REAL destination was Annapolis for another visit to Chick and Ruth's! (It was JUST as good as we remembered!)
 Annapolis is such a cute place to walk around! 
The state capital building
 and the harbor
 Our rental car is Carolyn's dream car. Keep dreamin', kiddo.
We had a great time. I just wish my tigers could've had a better showing against Alabama.

No comments:

I mom, therefore I blog.