Saturday, November 17, 2007

good times

While we were running errands today, we stopped at Toys'R'Us.  The kids don't really watch TV, so how else will they know what new, poorly made, lead-infused, movie promo pieces of junk, I mean TOYS, they might want for Christmas?  So we thought we would go in, look around, see what might catch their eye.  About 15 feet into the store, Christian turns green and tells me he thinks he is going to throw up.  Do you know where the bathroom is at Toys'R'Us?  It's hidden and we couldn't find it!  So he tried the next best thing...throwing up in the middle of the toy aisle.  Good times, folks, good times.

Apparently, we have been infested with a three-hour stomach bug.  Coleman came home from school early on Friday and Christian was sick this morning.  I'm guessing Carolyn will have it tomorrow!  At least it's short...

No comments:

I mom, therefore I blog.