Thursday, January 17, 2008

Let it snow, let it snow, let it SNOW!

They talked about it. Everyone talked about it.  It was on the news. At the bus stop. In the stores.  People talked about it at church.  and at school.  Oh! Especially at school!  

I said no way.  Don't get your hopes up.  It's not going to happen! And even if it does, it will barely be anything!

So, I am eating my words.  IT SNOWED!  IN GEORGIA!  And there was enough to sled in!  We were at church when it started and still I didn't think it would stick.  Until we came out again at 8:00 and it was covering the ground.  When we got home the kids got their snow coats and hats and gloves and played outside until 10:00.  Yes, it was a school night.  But they KNEW there would be no school today. Because it snowed. IN GEORGIA.  But school there is.  And yes, it was a ROUGH morning!

We have a GREAT sledding hill in our back yard!


She's big enough now to pull her own sled up the hill.


Only if you understand it's the LAST thing you will ever do!


He was a riot!  He didn't know whether he should eat it or just run around like a mad dog.  So he did both.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! I think you got more snow than I did!

Anonymous said...

Wow! I think you got more snow than I did!

I mom, therefore I blog.