Wednesday, January 16, 2008

American Idol

Anyone who knows me, knows that I watch very little TV and that I DETEST "reality shows". However, I WILL be watching this season of American Idol. One of the contestants, Angela, has a daughter with Rett Syndrome. A dear friend of mine in St. Louis has an adorable little girl named Ellie, who also has Rett Syndrome. It would be such a blessing for this mom to win! I will be watching and voting! If you would like to learn more about this horrible disease that only affects little girls, please click on the link above. I will try to get a picture of Ellie to post here in the near future. For now, here is the YouTube clip of Angela's audtition in which she talks about the disease. If she wins, it will be HUGE for Rett Syndrome Awareness!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know you have never seen American Idol but, she has not even made the show yet. That was just the first audition show. I hope she does well for Ellie.

Andrea said...

Jim, you're admitting in public that you follow American Idol? ")

I mom, therefore I blog.