Wednesday, January 30, 2008

One is Enough

 After giving the dogs a treat, Carolyn came up to me very exasperated and said, "I wish we only had one dog!"  When I asked her "Why?" she said, "Because they are always fighting!  When I try to give one of them a treat the other one always comes up and pushes and gets in the way!"

So, I (being the smart parent that I am) tried to use this for a "life lesson" and said, "Hmm, you're right!  Maybe we should only have one kid.  Since the three of you are all always fighting and not getting along and always get in the way!"

She looked right at me and said, "Yes, we should just get rid of Christian and Coleman."

Sisterly love.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you learn the life lesson?

Troye said...

That would solve all problems, right?

Andrea said...

The lesson I learned is this: never underestimate a four year old with a princess complex!

I mom, therefore I blog.