Sunday, March 23, 2008

We do more before 6 AM than most people do all day

3:55 AM-"Mom, I just got up to go to the bathroom and there are jelly beans all over! I think the Easter bunny came! Get up!"

4:01 AM-"Mom, can we get up yet?"

4:27 AM-"Mommy, Mommy! I think the Easter bunny came!"

4:55 AM-"Now can we get up?"

4:57 AM-HACK! HACK! BARF BARF. Jim took the dog out. I cleaned up the dog yack. We went back to bed.

5:17 AM-"Mommy, I've tried to go back to sleep and I just can't. Can we just get up now?" At this point Jim locked our bedroom door.

5:38 AM-KNOCK KNOCK

5:52 AM-KNOCK KNOCK

6:13 AM-KNOCK KNOCK

7:20 AM-KNOCK KNOCK
We gave up.
The Easter Bunny left a trail of jelly beans from the bedroom doors down the stairs to the Easter baskets. These were slipped on at the 4:57 AM trip down to let the dog out.
Remember the cute matching PJ's when he was four?

Guilty Party #1Guilty Party #2

Even the dog is sleepy.

Check out these kool kit kats!On our way to church.

I'm sure a mom who had a full night's sleep would have made her boys tuck their shirts in. I mean, it being Easter Sunday and all.

1 comment:

Jane said...

Happy Easter! Great pics!

I mom, therefore I blog.