Saturday, April 19, 2008

Lacrosse

The boys both played AWESOME at their games today! I forgot my camera (actually my memory card) at the first game and then we had two rainouts, and then I had to take Carolyn to a birthday party for the next game...so FINALLY five weeks into the season, I have pictures!
Coleman is concentration on wheels! He scored a goal, but it was called back because of a penalty.
Christian scored a BEAUTIFUL goal!
He switched hands twice and put it in left-handed. Carolyn and I ate drank hot chocolate and ate chocolate croissants. Hey, somebody had to do it.
It's a good thing Coleman is there to help. I'm not sure Coach Juan could coach without him.

1 comment:

Kim Thomas said...

I don't think they have any Lacrosse leagues in Southern California. It's really too bad since we love this sport!!!

Coleman and Christian look like super stars!

I mom, therefore I blog.