Thursday, August 28, 2008

Prayers Needed

My nephew Carson is having surgery tomorrow at St. Jude's.  The neurosurgeon thinks his shunt is malfunctioning so they are going to go in in the morning to fix it.  Hopefully it will be very straightforward and the doctors will be in and out and life will be good again.  If you would like to read Carson's full story  click here and scroll to the bottom. 
Isn't he a cutie?  And he is such a trooper.  And if you could, please send up a prayer or two on his behalf.  His surgery is tomorrow at 9:30 AM CST.

4 comments:

Queen B said...

he is definitely a cutie! Praying for everything to be very successful :)

Jane said...

Prayers from Arizona

Paula said...

He is adorable. Big prayers & hugs from Kentucky!

Jinjer said...

I am praying for him and sending all my love and good thoughts. Please keep us posted!

I mom, therefore I blog.