Saturday, December 13, 2008

Christmas Card Outtakes

We took our Christmas card photo last night.  I have to say, this was the easiest year ever.  Not that we didn't have a lot of duds.

Oops... didn't have the timer set...
I just love the timer pictures... don't you?  At least half of the family pictures we took when I was growing up had my dad in the same pose as I am!
Jim was more of a problem than the kids were!   Something about the timer made him blink...
or talk!
Almost, but not quite!
You'll have to wait and see!

4 comments:

Kim Thomas said...

I cant wait to get it!

Anonymous said...

Are we sending one to her?

Jenn Ann said...

LOL Jim! I feel much more successful with the number of outtakes we had...then again there are only 2 of us! We gave up on getting a dog and 2 cats to cooperate.

Queen B said...

hahaha. This so makes me want to do Christmas cards. Next year..I swear!

I mom, therefore I blog.