Saturday, December 20, 2008

Cookie Exchange

I hosted my annual cookie exchange today.  We had a big group this year (nine!) so we exchanged half dozens.  

Here is my submission:
Red Velvet Truffles and Oreo Truffles (printable recipe here) in a martini glass!

We have a prize for Best-Tasting Cookie and Best Presentation. Fun, fun!  Congratulations to Lynne for Best-Tasting and Ms. Karen for Best Presentation!  Ms. Karen made Potato Chip cookies and brought them in, you guessed it- chip bags!  And Lynne's cookies were to.die.for.  I may keep them all for myself and not share with the rest of my family.
We had a fantastic time and now I have 2+ cookie jars FULL of yummy goodness!

3 comments:

Queen B said...

BEAUTIFUL! I would love to judge :)

Jenn Ann said...

I think that the next HCBC gathering should be judging next year :) The sacrifices we make...

Jane said...

Yummy~! I want to play :/

I mom, therefore I blog.