Monday, February 23, 2009

B-I-N-G-O

Thursday night was the annual Spring BINGO at the elementary school.  We went with Kelly and Mrs. Kim, of course.  It was crazy-on the same night as lacrosse practice (what isn't?) and also book club.  
Carolyn playing her own card
Look!  Proof that they love each other!
Coleman ditched us for most of the evening to hang out over at his friend's table.
Our cards seemed to be defective since the MC wasn't calling ANYTHING on them, so we had plenty of time to take pictures.  And of course, eat popcorn and drink sugary soft drinks.  I'm starting to think that maybe the snacks are more of a draw than the BINGO.
Kelly played her cards AND her mom's.
Since her mom was busy doing something else!
Did I mention that book club was right after BINGO?

We didn't win anything this time, but we still had fun.

4 comments:

Queen B said...

haha! love the captions... definitely looks fun :)

Kim Thomas said...

I would have won....

Jane said...

Great pics!

i would have let kim win

Jane said...

Great pics!

i would have let kim win

I mom, therefore I blog.