Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Lock-In Hangover

The youth lock-in at our church was Friday night. Christian had a BLAST. He called Jim to pick him up at 6:40 Saturday morning after being awake ALL night. He slept the two hours up to Blue Ridge and then took a nap on the hammock.

He also slept in the museum on the top of Brasstown Bald.
for a long time!
Apparently the view didn't hold much interest for him, either.
And again at the restaurant for dinner!
Funny coincidence... we hiked the day after the lock-in last year, also!

4 comments:

Wendy said...

That is hilarious!

Kim Thomas said...

I love, love, love Christian posts!!!!

I remember how tired I was when we had these....

Paula said...

I never even heard of a lock-in til I moved to KY. He must have had a great time!

Queen B said...

party like a rock star ;)

I mom, therefore I blog.