Monday, January 17, 2011

At the Cabin With Friends

Our friends went up to the cabin with us this weekend.  It has FINALLY warmed up a little bit here, but there was still plenty of snow in Blue Ridge.  So much snow, in fact, that we had to park at the bottom of the driveway and walk up. 

Carolyn and Coleman used the sled to bring up the bags from the car.  Smart kids!
The kids did lots of sledding.
 And guess what?  I got a new camera for my birthday!!!!  It came on Saturday and Jim brought it up to the cabin for me.  I couldn't wait to try it out!

When we weren't outside, there was a lot of this
 
and this
and this!  
It's nice to have a little one around to play with (but have no responsibility for!)

Although the McCrearys had to leave on Sunday, we stayed through today.  Carolyn and Coleman finished their snow fort before we left.
 Tomorrow it's back to the real world.  The kids are not the only ones who are going to have a hard time readjusting!

4 comments:

Kim Thomas said...

I love seeing the Dell and the new camera is taking some great pics

Queen B said...

fun!

ditto Kim :)

Heather said...

Where's the pic of that poor 3rd child and 2 year old having to drag his own sled back up the hill? What a fun 24 hours, as usual! Thanks again for having us!

Jane said...

Love this

I mom, therefore I blog.