Sunday, November 23, 2014

The Texas Cousins Are Coming

Amy and family are on their way to our house today!
It's such a long trip, so I sent the girls a little treat bag for the drive.  On the back of the envelope, it says "do not open until I-20."
Inside the envelope were four smaller envelopes to open at each state line.
I put fun little treats in each one:
a dollar apiece to buy a treat at a pit stop and some chapstick
pez dispensers
mini notepads and pens
mini rubix cubes
We can't wait until they get here!

2 comments:

Sara said...

we are driving to Little Rock this week, and Randall would love a surprise package like that....especially the part about the Pez dispensers ;) If only I was a better wife! When are the Georgia cousins coming this way?

Kim Thomas said...

Awesome!

I mom, therefore I blog.