Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Go green-paper recycling

I have a stack of partially used (on one side) printer paper under my computer printer. Clean paper on the left, previously used paper on the right. When the kids are creating art, they know that they may get as much paper out of the pile on the right as they want, but they must ask to use the clean paper on the left. The scrap paper is also handy to throw in the printer to print things that are just for me, like directions or lists, etc. Since it's right under the printer, it's easy to put the used paper into the stack when I am finished with it. It's simple and it's good for the earth! Now head on over to Shannon's for more Works For ME Wednesday tips!

2 comments:

Gettysburg Mom said...

yup. us too. my kids are quite proud of themselves for recycling. I'm proud that I don't have to buy as much paper! : )

FrazzMom said...

Love this idea- anything that will cut back on how much paper I have to buy is a good thing!

I mom, therefore I blog.