Sunday, July 13, 2008

Wii love Guitar Hero

I am NOT a fan of video games, but after MUCH discussion, we allowed Santa to bring a Wii to our house for Christmas.  Which we all LOVE but I don't let the kids play very much.  For Coleman's birthday, he got Guitar Hero-Legends of Rock. 
 Oh MY.  Can I tell you HOW MUCH FUN THIS GAME IS? 
 Completely addictive.  
Jim and I have played it several nights after the kids have gone to bed.  The only bad part? It tells you the year the songs were recorded.  All those songs we belted out in high school?  25-30 years old.  Kind of depressing, really.  Oh well.  I'm off to play School's Out For Summer all by myself!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now I know why you sent Coleman with Jim!

Unknown said...

Haha be careful! I have spent many nights at friend's houses playing this darned game until weeeee hours of the morning!

Jinjer said...

This game is highly addictive and soo much fun!

Kim Thomas said...

OK....If the Braun's are doing guitar hero than so am I! I have to get a WII

I mom, therefore I blog.