Friday, May 14, 2010

A Cuppa Birthday Cheer

Today is my good friend's birthday-Happy Birthday, Dawn!!! She loves coffee and she loved this pillow at the cabin. My dad found a coffee sack at an antique shop for me and I used it to make a coffee sack pillow.
It was so much fun trying to use as much of the printing on the sack as possible!
There was even enough left to make a fun tote, also. (Which I love even more than the pillow!)
I don't drink coffee, but I will definitely be on the look-out for another coffee sack so I can make a bag for myself.

3 comments:

Dawn Olive said...

Love it so much!!! Please tell your dad I am so glad he found it!!! I am using the bag ASAP....You are the greatest!!!

Jane said...

Im thinking we need to get you hooked on coffee :)

Queen B said...

Happy Birthday! coffee lovers unite!

I mom, therefore I blog.