Wednesday, September 29, 2010

(Not So) Deep Thoughts

1. Carolyn no longer believes in the tooth fairy.
2. I have a callous on my thumb from some extreme quilting.
3. I adore all of my friends who joined me at Chili's Monday night.
4.  I can't quite figure out how you can make a 59/100 on an OPEN BOOK classwork assignment.
5. Our school just got a smoothie machine in the cafeteria... I'm wondering if there is actually FRUIT in the smoothies?
6. I've woken up cold the last two mornings and I'm wearing a sweatshirt right now.
7.  My car is making a funny sound and Jim has taken it in to the shop today.  *updated: It's a $1K funny sound...{{SIGH}}
8. I found a cheap globe to paint and the guy at the antique store told me that globes always have the year of manufacture on them... only mine doesn't.
9.  We are out of peanut butter and jelly sandwiches.  We are out of bread.  We are out of granola bars.  We are out of milk.  We are almost out of Diet Coke. I think someone is going to have to drag herself to the grocery store today.
10. I don't have a 10.

What are you thinking about today?

3 comments:

Dawn Olive said...

I was wondering about those smoothie machines too..the girls were telling me this morning as they were asking for their $$...

Queen B said...

yeah, I'd be skeptical about the smoothie machines....

We are out of eggs, out of bananas, out of vegetables.... but I have plans to use ABBA's groupon and eat out tonight, so no grocery shopping for me :) not sure what I'll have for breakfast tomorrow.

A 59/100?! what was the subject?

Paula said...

After the 4th time of throwing $400ish at it, we traded in our Uplander a few months ago...ours wasn't a sound...it was the ABS light that kept. turning. on. repeatedly.

not sure how you found out my child's test scores, though...?? ;-)

I mom, therefore I blog.