Monday, November 08, 2010

Birthday Gift for My Favorite Soccer Star

One of Coleman's best friends had a birthday yesterday.  Her birthday party was lunch at the American Girl store followed by a sleepover.  Needless to say, he didn't attend!  However, since Hannah and Coleman are both huge Eagles fans, she invited him over Sunday to celebrate her birthday and watch the game.

Her "real" present was a soccer shirt that a little birdie told me she wanted, but we added a cool pillow that I made for her from her first ever soccer jersey.

 And wrapped it up in a handmade soccer tote.
Coleman was very excited to get to spend your birthday with you, Hannah!

2 comments:

Dawn Olive said...

I can't tell you enough how thoughtful and sweet you (and your entire family) are!!! Hannah LOVED her gifts and is wearing her shirt today! She slept with her pillow and said, mom, she made this bag! You know Hannah loves crafty things! She enjoyed Coleman coming over. They were so sweet...talking football.

Queen B said...

that's fantastic!

I mom, therefore I blog.